Works with GENIVI™ - Get Started
Is it time for you to benefit from a standards-based approach and reduce your risks associated with software integration by registering your individual software components, packages, or applications that run with compliant platforms as Works with GENIVI™?
To participate in the program, organizations must first be members of the GENIVI Alliance. To join the GENIVI Alliance, simply follow the steps outlined here: www.genivi.org/join.
Once membership is secured, the component compliance process of self-registration and submission is followed as is illustrated below.
- Applicant verifies that their software product fulfills a target portion of the GENIVI Compliance Specification.
- Applicant fills out the portion of the GENIVI Compliance Statement relevant to the candidate software component, obtains the dependency graphs, and submits them for review.
- Reviewers assigned by GENIVI clarify all questions related to the submission with the applicant.
- GENIVI decides whether the registered software meets the requirements.
- On applicant’s discretion, compliant products are listed under http://genivi.org/works-with-genivi.