GENIVI Member Community
If you do not have an ID or PASSWORD, please follow the instructions under 'How to Request Access to Confluence Wiki and Member Community' below.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CONFLUENCE WIKI AND MEMBER COMMUNITY
If you already have wiki access, then log in using one of the options below:
- To Access the Member Community
For access the new GENIVI Member Community environment where you can easily learn what is new and what is happening in GENIVI. Also great for members that are new to GENIVI and want a place that they can go to be kept up to date by GENIVI's Marketing Group.
- To Access the Wiki and other Collaborative Infrastructure
The collaboration server landing page is the jumping off point to reach the wiki and other parts of the GENIVI IT infrastructure (such as the new Member Community, Jira issue tracker, mailing list archives, or the GENIV blog). You can find the landing page at:
Note: You must have a wiki ID and password to access the new Member Community or the new Confluence wiki environments.
HOW TO REQUEST ACCESS TO CONFLUENCE WIKI AND MEMBER COMMUNITY
If you are NEW to GENIVI and do not have an ID or PASSWORD as yet, please follow these instructions to request access to the GENIVI Member Community, the GENIVI Blog or the Confluence wiki environment:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a user-id and password for access
- Make sure to provide your first name, last name, company, email, title and phone number in your email request
- After receiving your credentials try accessing the wiki, community or blog using the URLs given above.