GENIVI All Member Meeting & Open Community Days
May 9-11, 2017 / Birmingham, UK
Advancing Connected Vehicles in a Connected World
GENIVI is pleased to announce its initial program agenda for the upcoming GENIVI All Member Meeting & Community Days which will be held May 9-11, 2017 in Birmingham, UK. Program highlights include:
- Smart City Collaboration & Big Data – Explore how connected vehicles and the data they provide can be used as important assets to improve current and future transportation systems managed by cities, regions, and countries.
- Technical Tracks – GENIVI will be hosting a variety of technical tracks including
- GENIVI Components at Work: Working sessions focused on using and improving platform components including IVI Layer Management and Diagnostic Log and Trace.
- Application Framework and UI: Sessions include:
- Application Framework and Inter App Communications Updates
- GENIVI App Framework APIs in Action – A Case Study
- Integration of the Chromium Browser in the GENIVI Platform
- Update on the Open Source Browser Space
- GENIVI Development Platform (GDP): Sessions include:
- Baseline Integration Team Update with an Introduction and Meta-ivi-test BoF
- GDP / SOTA Update
- Security Training: Training topics will cover existing vulnerabilities, how to hack a binary, secure coding guidelines, static code analysis, software and hardware security technologies, and threat models.
- Development Support: Sessions include a tool team workshop on component specification along with Franca and GENIVI IT-infra updates.
- New Frontiers: Sessions include:
- Using Auditory Displays for Automotive Safety, Guidance and Entertainment Applications
- From Annotations to Autonomous Driving
- From Drones to the Vehicle Motion Abstraction
- Other Featured Sessions – Many questions will be asked and answered as we explore the following topics:
- Future of IVI in a Connected World
- How Edge Computing Can Transform Data Usage in Automotive
- Industry analysts will cover the Automotive Tech Revolution and Its Impact along with the Convergence of Telecom and Automotive Industries
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Birmingham, UK / Birmingham ICC
2 Bridge Street
Birmingham, UK B1 2JZ
Tel: +44 121 643 1234
View our Showcase participants here